Zach recognizes that deciding to sell is one of the most important decisions an entrepreneur can make. It’s why he focuses on delivering personalized attention to his clients, and helps advise business owners not only on how to sell their business, but on the timing of the transaction as well.
- Supporting senior bankers in advising prospective clients, including researching acquisition concepts and drafting proposals
- Conducting financial analysis, such as valuation modeling and ad hoc projects for clients
- Creating marketing materials that properly frame clients’ growth stories and investment attributes
- Executing M&A transactions by helping manage all process stakeholders, with the intent of achieving an optimal sale outcome for the client
Wants You to Know
- Prior to joining Republic Partners in 2019, Zach was an investment banker at J.P. Morgan in New York
- Graduated with distinction and received a BBA in Finance from the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- In his spare time, Zach enjoys running, visiting art museums, and volunteering for Jewish nonprofits
- Born and raised in the Chicago area and currently resides in New York City.
- SEKO buy-side search process, culminating in the acquisitions of Air-City and Goodship International
- Capacity LLC’s strategic partnership with Mitsui USA
- Sale of NEHDS Logistics to Werner Enterprises
- Sale of Cobius Healthcare Solutions to MRO Corp, a portfolio company of Parthenon Capital
- Sale of Alba Wheels Up International to Southfield Capital