Ian believes that M&A and capital markets activity represent significant milestones for businesses, and should be treated as such. He is proud to work with the team at Republic Partners to provide sophisticated and tailored advice to help his clients consider strategic alternatives, navigate deal complexities, and achieve optimal results.
- Financial analysis including profitability, liquidity, solvency, working capital, valuation, and segmentation exercises
- Understanding and communicating clients’ unique evolutions and key investment attributes (for sellers or issuers)
- Crafting marketing materials to support client goals
- Executing transactions, including management of sensitive information and correspondence with counterparties in structured processes
Wants You to Know
- Grew up in Connecticut and currently resides in New York City.
- Graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison with a dual Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Finance and Real Estate
- Enjoys skiing, traveling, golfing (not well), playing competitive board games, and watching New York sports
- Sale of Midwest Warehouse + Distribution System to Ryder System
- Sale of The Mail Group, a subsidiary of bpost NV/SA to Architect Equity
- Sale of Transco’s Rail business to Marmon
- Sale of Kane Is Able to Harkness Capital Partners
- Sale of Transportation Resources’ Versant Supply Chain to Hyde Park Holdings